Deadline: April 11th, 2022
Only videos related to Retina and Vitreous will be accepted.
Videos will be awarded in the following categories
- Complications: FRANCISCO ARTHUR MAIS AWARD
- Inovations: JOVIANO DE REZENDE FILHO AWARD
- Surgical Technique: SÉRGIO LUSTOSA DA CUNHA AWARD
- Young Retinal Surgeon (under 35 years): CHRISTIANO FAUSTO BARSANTE SANTOS AWARD
- Best BRAVS Video (the best in all categories): BRAVS 2022 FILM FESTIVAL AWARD
Videos selected as first place in each category will be awarded. In addition, video with highest score among all categories will be named Great Champion.
The Judges’ decisions will be final and not subject to appeal of any kind.
- Maximum video length: 2 (two) minutes.
- Scientific Video Submission deadline is April 11th, 2022 at 9:00 pm BRT.
- Abstracts (2.000 characters) and Videos shall be submitted electronically through the Congress website.
- You are required to write a title and a brief description of your video, up to a maximum of 2.000 characters in total. The Abstract should just provide a brief description indicating the content of the video, including its novelty and clinical relevance. No data is expected or required in your abstract.
- It is mandatory that the title of the video in the abstract be the same as in the video file you upload. Video presentations must be uploaded at the same time as the Abstract.
- Videos must be sent in MP4 format.
- Acceptable file size: up to 100MB.
- One of the authors should be fully registered by May 10th, 2022.
- A maximum of two films will be accepted from a same first author that must be registered and fully paid congress fees.
- Maximum number of authors per video: 1 (one) author and 4 (four) co-authors
- Videos must be submitted in their final edited form and when narrated, the language must be English.
- Videos previously published or presented at any national or international meeting are not permitted.
- BRAVS will send confirmations of receipt of videos.
- Judges review and selection will be based on: content, originality and art.
- By submitting a video, authors automatically agree it will be available to be posted and to be part of BRAVS digital library.
- Please ensure that you have permission to use any image presented as part of the video. This includes a license for copyrighted material and release forms from any patient(s) recognizable in the video.
- Authors are responsible for obtaining written authorization regarding use of copyrighted music or materials and agree to indemnify and defend BRAVS from all claims based on copyright infringement.
- Videos that do not comply with the above guidelines will be rejected.