e-Poster: Abstract + pdf
Deadline: January 24th, 2022
Join us at the digital exhibition at the congress that will be integrated into the technical exhibition area. This state-of-the-art presentation promises to be one of the highlights of the meeting!
There will be no physical Poster Exhibition. All accepted posters will be presented digitally and can be called up on screens. In addition to this, the posters will be placed at the RETINA 2022 site as well as in a poster library on the Brazilian Retina & Vitreous Society website from mid May 2022 to April 2023.
BEST POSTER AWARDS are being offered to the best 3 (three) e-posters
- Suel Abujamra Award: Best Clinical Case Report Poster
- Oswaldo Moura Brasil Award: Best Surgical Case Report Poster
- João Alberto Holanda de Freitas Award: Best Scientific Study Poster (clinical, surgical or experimental)
The abstract must be submitted in English, if sent in other languages it will not be considered for evaluation and will be rejected.
No limit for abstracts sent by the same author. Limit of 8 (eight) authors per paper.
Abstract – electronic form:
- Character limit: 2.000 not including titles and authors (automatically calculated by the system and the author is notified when exceed 2.000);
- Abstract in English, only;
- Structured with purpose, methods, results and discussion;
- Tables, graphics and images will not be accepted in the abstract.
Important: Abstract title must be identical to the slide file
The slide file must be uploaded in the electronic form. Please prepare your electronic poster presentation in accordance with the below specifications before submitting your e-Poster. Also, please do not enable document encryption or password protection.
Page setup: The presentation should be in landscape orientation with a screen ratio of 16:9. Maximum allowed size is 80x45cm.
Limitations: Maximum number of slides/pages per presentation/ upload is 5. The file size should not exceed 8 Megabytes.
File format: The presentation must be in the PPT, KEYNOTE or PDF format to be accepted (Windows, Mac or Linux). Please note that all uploaded presentations will be converted and published in PDF format.
Animations: Avoid overlapping animated objects or serial animations. Only the final view/status per slide will be visible as all uploaded presentations will be converted and published in PDF format.
Font size: The font size should be 14pt or bigger.
Images and Tables:
- You are welcome to use images and tables in your presentation
- All graphs and tables must be embedded in your slide file
- Avoid animated GIF files and be careful to respect copyright and personal anonymity with your images or photos
- Do not insert or embed any videos in your presentation