ORAL PAPER: abstract + complete paper
Deadline: January 24th, 2022
Both complete paper and abstract must be submitted in English, if sent in other languages it will not be considered for evaluation and will be rejected.
No limit for papers sent by the same author. Limit of 8 (eight) authors per paper.
Free Papers applying for ORAL PRESENTATION requires besides the abstract, the upload of the complete paper as Word file.
Abstracts and complete paper are submitted on line. There is an e-form for the abstract and a specific area indicating where to upload the complete paper file on the screen.
Abstract – electronic form:
- Character limit: 2.000 not including titles and authors (automatically calculated by the system and the author is notified when exceed 2.000);
- Abstract in English, only;
- Structured with purpose, methods, results and conclusion;
- Tables, graphics and images will not be accepted.
Important: Abstract title must be identical to the complete paper title.
Prepare and upload a word extension file following the instructions below:
- Identification page with: paper title, authors, institution, corresponding author and key words;
- Abstract in English;
- Paper must contain: introduction, methods, results and discussion;
- Acknowledgments are optional;
- Graphic images, pictures, subtitles, tables;
- Word document file cannot exceed 5 Megabytes;
- Total of pages: maximum of 12 (twelve) A4-size pages including identification page, abstract, main text, graphics, illustrations, tables, bibliography and references.
Important note: Nor complete paper or the abstract can show any reference to the authors or institution. This information must only be included in the identification page. This way the Committee Coordinator can ensure a masked evaluation when sending it to reviewers. Papers that do not comply with the rule will be rejected.
ORAL PAPERS AWARDS
- Marcos Ávila Award: Best BRAVS Free Paper
- Márcio Nehemy Award: Best Surgical Free Paper
- Walter Takahashi Award: Best Clinical Free Paper
- Roberto Abdalla Moura Award: Best Experimental Free Paper
- Mario Motta Award: Best Innovative Research Free Paper
- (*)Novartis Award
(*)Novartis Award: For the Novartis Award, candidate papers must be related to the use of ranibizumab for therapy of retinal conditions.